01 February 2011

Share the love, Day #1 .... 2/1/11

The first twenty people to come to the blog and comment on this post will be eligible to win a free, customized, one-hour, on-location session. This can be a couple's session, newborn or children's session, boudoir or modeling session, whatever you want! You will also receive a graphically enhanced, artistically rendered, matted and framed 11x14 print from the shoot AND a CD of the best 20 images from the shoot in high resolution with all rights to reprint! This is a fantastic prize. The winner will be randomly selected out of those who come comment and be announced with tomorrow's post. 

*Remember, you have to "follow" the blog and "like" us on Facebook to be eligible to win. Share the love by telling your friends! :)




5 comments:

  1. Angel you are amazing!!! I love your work you have a good eye and great detail. You're so creative and I've recommended Photographic Memories to all my friends and professional aquaintences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, so happy you are doing this! You are awesome, I'll share this with all my fb friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both of you for being so awesome and supportive! It's so early in the game but I appreciate you both for standing by me. I literally flipped a coin, Heads being Indigo, Tales being Joy... and Tales won out. :) However, what I decided is you'll both get the photo shoot and the discs, and the framed print will go to Joy. :) Thanks again for the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwwwoooooowwwwwww!
    I am sooooo excited, you are the best ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete